Because we have many ideas, we update them throughout the year and add new events and projects. Below you can find a list of events planned for 2021.
March - May
- Magic Mărțișor. How without martisor? Since February, Hospices of Hope Moldova gathers volunteers and craft magic martisor - the symbol of spring that is offered in exchange for a donation of 20 lei. Be with us, order martisor in advance and we will create them. Large orders can be delivered anywhere;)
- 2% Campaign. We urge each individual to direct 2% of the income tax to Hospices of Hope Moldova. All you need is the fiscal code of our organization - 1017 620 003 086.
- Marinated Fire. You must have heard about the #FocMarinat campaign in 2020, when our volunteers prepared some hot peppers under the guidance of Sergiu Bejenari, our supporter during long time. You can receive it in exchange for a donation from IarmarEco: Marinated hot peppers.
- Charity and Coooking, 1st edition (April 10). We cook together with Olga Odobescu, a psychologist and qualified nutritionist, who will guide us to prepare carrot muffins.
- Charity and Mint. Pots of bergamot mint, offered by Irina Meșina, are offered in exchange for a donation.
- Charity and Art. We support contemporary artists from the Republic of Moldova, and they support us, by offering their mastepieced that can be purchased in exchange for a donation.
- Hospice Bike Tour, launch (May 15). Launch of preparations for the 440 km race from September 2-5, 2021 and the first training.
June - August
- Charity and Coooking, 2nd edition. An offline event in a friendly and quiet format, during which, together with Tatiana Sterea, the founder of Biorganic Raw Cafe, we will cook several snacks and find out the secrets of the cafe's kitchen.
- Hiking for children. 10 km hike for children through the Codrii of the Republic of Moldova, full of memories and prizes at the end.
- Flowers swap (June 19-20). An exchange of flowers, organized by ShopMesto, dedicated to Hospices of Hope Moldova.
- Charity and Art. The continuation of the project with new partnerships and works.
- Charity and Lifestyle. A series of outdoor workouts.
- Charity Relay Race (July 18). Taste the Olympic spirit in Chisinau. Teams consisting of representatives of embassies and international organizations based in Chisinau, along with Moldovan Olympians will run a relay race and a 400 km race.
- Hospice Bike Tour (July 22), the second public preparation training for the race that will take place during September 2-5.
September - December
- Hospice Bike Tour (2-5 September 2021). Our soul event reaches its sixth edition! Sign up and participate with us, feel what it's like to do fundraising and experience new sensations through a 4-day bike tour from Chisinau to the south of Moldova. Details and form can be found on our website -PROJECTS - BikeTour 2021
- Run for Hope (October 3). Participation of the Hospices of Hope Moldova team in the Chisinau International Marathon to support the development of palliative care in the Republic of Moldova..
- Wine day. How not to celebrate an event-tradition of Moldova? We are planning a unique event with wine tasting outside Chisinau. Write to us whether you want to be a partner or if you want to attend the event.
- Ping Pong Tournament. (October 23). Are you passionate about ping pong? In any case, we continue this successful project loved by our fans. Registration will begin in September. We can't wait to see new champions!
- Gala Dinner (November 19). The Gala will bring together friends of Hospices of Hope Moldova. On this occasion you will meet us and those we care for. Together we can develop free palliative care services in the country.